#22: Late Night Watch Talk with Robert-Jan from Fratello Watches
Welcome to Episode 22 of the Time 4A Pint Podcast - for this week's show, we grabbed a couple of late night drinks in London, with Robert-Jan, founder of Fratello Watches, and the man behind the #SpeedyTuesday phenomenon.
We talked about the story behind Fratello Watches, found out where Robert-Jan's love for Omega watches comes from, and of course, discussed the Limited Edition Omega Speedmaster Professional Speedy Tuesday.
Watches on this week's show:
- Omega Geneve Automatic 165.041
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo 15202
- Seiko MarineMaster 300m SBDX001
- Omega Speedmaster Professional Speedy Tuesday
- Omega Seamaster 300m Chronograph 2296.80 (Titanium/Tantalum/Rose Gold)
Pictures of the bridal boutique and of Robert-Jan's watches are the property of, and used with kind permission of Robert-Jan.