#42: A Tale of Two Movements (and Six Watches), with Aris P.
Welcome to Episode 42 of the Time 4A Pint Podcast - This week I sat down for a chat with Aris, to talk about two iconic watch movements, and a selection of the automatic chronographs from his collection that make use of them.
From Sinn, to Tudor, Lorenz, and Lemania, each of the watches we talked about contains either a Valjoux 7750, or a Lemania 5100. Two tried and tested workhorses, wrapped up inside six rugged, and beautiful tool watches.
Get ready to add a few more timepieces to that wish list.
Watches on this week's show:
- Sinn 156 Chronograph (Lemania 5100)
- Sinn 103 Classic Chronograph (Valjoux 7750)
- Tudor Big Block 79170 Chronograph (Valjoux 7750)
- Tudor 79260 Chronograph (Valjoux 7750)
- Lorenz 16856 Chronograph (Lemania 5100)
- Lemania Branded 5100 Chronograph
- If you'd like to read more about the watches that Aris brought along today, and a whole host of other pieces from his collection, head to www.speedychronos.com