#45: Hanging Out With Alan
Welcome to Episode 45 of the Time 4A Pint Podcast - This week I got together with Alan, a watch collector who doesn't hang around on forums, or Instagram, and has been adding horological goodies to his stash for over 20 years, to hang out and talk watches.
Starting out with all of Alan's watches laid out on a table, we spent four hours talking through what made sense to share, what made a good story, and what you, the listener would find most interesting to hear about.
And after much negotiation we got down to the big 6 - a set of watches Alan would walk out the door with if his house were on fire. Probably.
Watches on this episode:
- Omega Railmaster 2914-1 Broad Arrow
- Omega Seamaster Automatic 166.0251 "Baby PloProf II"
- Tudor Oyster-Prince Submariner 7924
- Rolex Submariner 5513 (1st Quarter of 1962)
- Rolex Explorer 1016
- Audemars Piguet 39mm Royal Oak Openworked Selfwinding 15305ST.OO.1220ST.01